Wednesday 24 December 2014

HOLIDAY GREETINGS



I would like to take a moment, especially in light of some of the tragic events that have recently taken place in New York, to express a note of gratitude to our venues and audiences of our public shows, our clients who hire us for private events, all members of the press and media who have supported us and the actors and actresses I am privileged to work with.

Let's face it - murder is really not funny. So as a comedy murder mystery company, I walk a fine line. That is why my format is basically acts before and after a course of food in which a police officer "implicates” audience members as suspects, music and dancing in between acts, and everyone has a chance to solve the crime and win a prize. The Killing Kompany shows are unique in this respect: I perform a different show each time with different casts.

Some shows work, some do not but I and the other actors and actresses I work with do give it our all. So thank you, each and everyone of you, and my best wishes to all in this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment