Friday 25 February 2011

IT'S A MYSTERY?


A good portion of the plot of our show on February 19 was just revealed yesterday - 4 days after the performance of "Murder At The Oscars" at The Views At Mt. Fuji (which could have also been titled "Black Swan" meets "Oscar's New Co-Hosts" meets "Ricky Gervais At The Golden Globes".

Perhaps some of you read the headline and story in many of yesterday's papers: "Hosts: No 'Gervaising' at Oscars".

This has happened before: I write a show and the plot makes the headline a few days later and I am asked - how did you know this was going to happen? And the only answer I can give is one of my favorite lines from the film "Shakespeare In Love".........."It's a mystery".

And that's part of the reason why I enjoy writing a new show each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment