Friday 21 October 2011

MY DEEPEST APOLOGY

While casting November shows yesterday, I realized a made a huge mistake and must offer my deepest apology.

Months ago, I booked a private show, a benefit for Cerebral Palsy, for November 18. However, at around the same time, I also booked a public show scheduled for November 18 at Minerals Resort & Spa. I realized I had to make a choice of commitments and after reviewing the contracts, I had to commit to the fundraiser for Cerebral Palsy.

Naturally, this presents a problem with Minerals Resort & Spa, who have already sold 135 tickets for their show on November 18. As I wrote them yesterday, I have no excuse for this mix up other than I completely messed up and I do not understand how it happened – it never has before.

I also apologize to all the audience members who have purchased tickets for the November 18 show at Minerals Resort & Spa. I do not know whether Minerals Resort & Spa will hire a replacement or change the date but in any event, I completely understand any one's anger at me.

Again, I am so sorry and have taken steps to ensure this will never happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment