Saturday 2 November 2013

FROM A PRIVATE SHOW

Found this photo - from left to right Darin Chumbley, Bob Ader and myself Jon Avner


This was from a Bar Mitzvah we did in 2010 and it can be found at this blog which wrote:

" Remember that I said that my son hates to dance? (Too many Barclay Dance lessons in his youth?) A DJ was out. A friend recommended a murder mystery by The Killing Kompany . They’re based in NY but they cover the whole tri-state area. Five actors mingled with the guests and put on the funniest show between courses. They involved people from every table, turning the lamest responses into witty repartee. Nothing was the least embarrassing (well, except for one young man who had an encounter with the vamp – I hope he’s not traumatized for life – I think I’ll give his mother the video clip of it for his wedding.)

Great food and novel entertainment aimed at the entire family (not just the kids) made this the best party ever. I’ll write more on the details later but this was definitely a winning formula."

http://www.everydaydisasters.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment