Sunday 9 December 2018

AUDITIONS NEXT SUNDAY DECEMBER 16



I have a few time slots open so this is for all my actor friends (or those non-actor friends with friends who are actors).


I am holding auditions (no call backs, I can cast from the audition) next Sunday December 16 between 11 and 3pm at:

Shetler Studios
244 West 54th Street,
Room 1207
New York, NY 10019

They will be in 10 minute time slots: email me back with desired time (first come, first serve), we'll talk, a brief improv, a few bars of a song (I'll have a small sound system if you want to plug in your ipod or phone for back up) and we'll see where and when you can fit in. Bring a P&R too please.

BUT...to get a time slot, I first need you to submit immediately your P&R and a link to your singing demos (YouTube, etc.). This was original casting notice from Backstage:

"Seeking all types, especially culturally diverse actors, for The Killing Kompany's comedy mystery dinner theater shows, which are performed for private events throughout the country. Seeking actors who can do improv and are excellent singers and dancers. Pay ranges from $115-$200 per event and are 99.9 percent improv."

I have only a few slots open.



No comments:

Post a Comment