Friday 5 April 2013

WANNA BE ON TV?

Here is another casting call for a reality TV show that was forwarded to me and I forward it to our audience:

"Hi All!

I'm working on a television show called My Grandmother's Ravioli, which is airing on the Cooking Channel. We're casting the second season and were hoping you would be able to get the word out about our casting to your community. The show is hosted by Mo Rocca and follows him as he meets grandparents around the country and learns their most beloved family recipes, history and stories.

We're looking for grandparents with vibrant personalities who also cook! I'm attaching a flyer here for you to pass out to anyone you think may be interested.
Narrowing Search for Grandparents:
  • In NYC and surrounding area
  • Of Greek, Asian, Indian, South American, or Middle Eastern Ethnicities (Any other ethnicities welcome, but we're still searching for grandparents to represent cuisine from these cultures)

To see a link and submit yourself for the show:
1. Go to www.mygrandmothersravioli.com.
2. Please note Kate Mack as reference when submitting application
3. Confirm with me so I can confirm we received your application


Hurry and submit by Friday, April 5. Thanks again for helping spread the word!

Best,
Kate Mack
Casting Producer
katemackcasting@gmail.com
917.273.1465

No comments:

Post a Comment