Wednesday 5 February 2014

FROM A PRIVATE EVENT ON JANUARY 25


Dear Jon,

I can't thank you and your "Kast" enough for such a wonderful and memorable show for my husband's 50th birthday party last week!

I wasn't sure what to expect, as I hadn't attended one of your previous shows. I relied on the reviews I read, and am happy I did...and happy to add to those glowing reviews! I lost count how many guests told me it was the "best party EVER" and raving about how much fun they had. I can only take credit for choosing you! It was something different than the usual DJ-dancing-slideshow; it kept people talking and having a great time. The actors were all extremely talented and entertaining. I liked how you focused on my husband, but also truly included many of the guests- it was perfect. You did an amazing job with the minimal information I was able to give you. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

Thank you again for being accommodating and working with me to help pull off a great surprise and a fabulous afternoon!

Alyssa Cupo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment